Camberwell and District Allotment Society
Notice of 2016 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Section will be held at 10.00 am on Sunday November 6, 2016 in the Scout HQ, Grove Lane, SE21, with a barbecue and bonfire to follow.
- Apologies for absence
- Confirmation of minutes of 2015 AGM (attached)
- Matters arising
- Chairman’s report
- Items for discussion
- Treasurer’s report and annual accounts
- Site Manager’s report
- Shop report
- Election of committee: the present committee members have offered to continue to serve for another year. Nominations for new members should be sent to the Secretary by 8 October.
10 Election of officers: the present officers have offered to continue to serve for a further year. Any other member wishing to stand for office should notify the Secretary in writing by 8 October.
- Any other competent business (please notify to Secretary [email@example.com]
at least one week before meeting).
- Date of next meeting: to be arranged