Camberwell and District Allotment Society
The Annual General Meeting will be held at 10:00 on Sunday November 5 2017, in the Scout HQ.
- To note apologies for absence
- To approve the minutes of meeting held on November 6 2016
- Matters arising and other topical issues
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report (to be tabled)
- Site Officer’s report
- Shop report
- Changes to rules (to follow)
- Election of committee 2017-2018
Members of the committee willing to stand for re-election are asked to confirm this with the Secretary if they have not already done so. New members are welcome, and should contact the Secretary in advance of the meeting. There has so far been one new proposal: Maggie Jarman, and this is supported by the Committee.
Officers for the year ahead will be elected at a Committee meeting immediately following the AGM. The Treasurer has indicated that she is willing to continue in office, but the Chairman, Secretary and Site Officers are standing down. The committee has tentatively identified a new Secretary and Site Officer, but not a replacement for the Chairman.
- Any other competent business: please notify the
- Date of next meeting: November 4 2018